Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Kid Pics

These are a few random pictures of the kids.  We took a bike ride to the park and got a couple of cute pictures of the kids.

Kevin's friends were having a 3v3 tournament.  We had a busy afternoon and couldn't participate, but we did come watch them play in the morning.  On the way out, Kevin did a weird march/dance.  I love it when I can catch his hilarity on camera.
Caroline and I took a day to ourselves and went for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and then shopping.  Caroline was in awe of the huge awesome piece of cheesecake. 
For Christmas the kids got a set of Magna-Tiles.  Caroline loves building with them.
I took Caroline in for her well visit at the doctor.  It happened to coincide with the due date of one of her big projects.  She brought her work with her to do while she waited.  I thought it was cute to see her working in her paper dress.  She did not agree.

No comments: