Saturday, January 3, 2015

Winter Beach Fun

So, I think by now, everyone knows that one of my favorite things to do is to go to the beach on a beautiful Florida 80 degree day in the dead of winter and send out pictures of the kids in shorts and t-shirts.  Snow in NYC? Hmmm I wasn't aware.  Moihahahaha!!!!
Now, of course the water was freezing.  No one, without a wetsuit would dare go in the water...oh yeah, Kevin too.
We brought the football, but soon left this area.  There was a creepy guy flying a drone above us.  Time to go for a walk.
A little further down, we found a better place to play.

Isn't she beautiful!
He's a bit crazy.  Kevin got his hands wet and wanted to get Caroline.
This boy loves the waves.  Surfing on them, jumping over/through them, whatever it is, he loves it.

I sent the kids down ahead of me to try to recreate an amazing picture I took of them several years ago.

This was the best I got.  I guess you can't recreate a perfect moment, we can only make new ones.  We still had a great day at the beach.

No comments: