I had a Soccer Team Manager meeting at the fields one Sunday. Caroline came with me and played with her friend Reese out on the fields. Each would create an obstacle course and they would time it to see who could get through the fastest. This was the one I saw after my meeting:
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Odds and Ends
This is a picture from that morning after Halloween when Kevin had an 8:30 game. A front had rolled through over night and dropped the temperatures into the 40's. We are true Floridians now and don't like anything below 60 degrees one bit. We were all freezing! By the way, the front was brought in by some really strong wind. Those few leaves that were in our yard yesterday increased exponentially. Surprisingly, no one offered to help me rake the crapload of leaves that covered our lawn that day.
I had a Soccer Team Manager meeting at the fields one Sunday. Caroline came with me and played with her friend Reese out on the fields. Each would create an obstacle course and they would time it to see who could get through the fastest. This was the one I saw after my meeting:
Caroline went shopping and stopped into DSW Caroline can fit into a ladies size 6 and decided to have some fun with the shoes. She thought it was hilarious to try some of the most inappropriate shoes on.
I had a Soccer Team Manager meeting at the fields one Sunday. Caroline came with me and played with her friend Reese out on the fields. Each would create an obstacle course and they would time it to see who could get through the fastest. This was the one I saw after my meeting:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment