After the 3D movie, which we all loved, we got a picture of Mrs. Baker's class. So cute.
Caroline has been working really hard on her juggling. She had reached 155 juggles a few months ago, but the top juggler had passed 300, so she wasn't very motivated to work any harder. 2nd place was good enough. Then the 3rd place juggler, Avery, worked really hard and passed Caroline at 188. She issued a challenge. Well Caroline rose to the challenge. I said, get 200 by the end of the weekend. She said ok. Went outside for 10 minutes. Came inside and said, I got 222. I walked out with her. The next time she did it, she got 228. So I said, fine, by the end of the weekend, get 250. She set to work and got 257. So I said, fine, by the end of the weekend, pass Reese at 302. She went out during Kevin's game on Sunday and got 327! Whoo Whoo! I said fine, by next weekend, I expect 400. She went out worked hard for about 15 minutes and got 407. I was totally kidding about telling her to hit those numbers and she knew it. She has so much control in her juggles, that she can do what she sets her mind to. I told her to get to 500, and then she can move on and start working on tricks. One boy can catch the ball on the back of his neck and go down and do 5 push ups. That will be a lofty goal indeed!
No comments:
Post a Comment