Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Kevin's Lost Tooth...Teeth!

So, it has finally happened...Kevin has lost his first tooth.  On June 30th, Kevin was eating in the playroom and his tooth fell out onto the floor while he was eating.  It took a little while to find it since it was mixed in with some Lucky Charms that had also fallen on the floor :(  But we found it and the Tooth Fairy came to visit!  Kevin was so excited...because that meant that he got a dollar and that got him $1 closer to getting another Lego set.  He asked, "I hope my other teeth come out soon.  How much do you think I get for all of them?"  Ugh.  I'll have to watch this kid.
Of course I didn't have to wait long.  Kevin and Daddy were playing goalie in the foyer on July 3rd while I was making dinner.  Kevin misplayed a big kick.  The ball bounced up and hit him in the tooth.  This tooth was not super loose, but it came out and left a mark in the ball.  Kevin had smiles all around because that meant that the Tooth Fairy would come back tonight to leave him more money.  Even closer to a new Lego set.  Hopefully we can wait a little while before the next 2 loose ones come out!

No comments: