Kevin participated in a training camp run by former Jaguar Donovin Darius. The kids were really cute. Unfortunately I didn't bring my good camera and I was too far away for my iPhone pictures to turn out. I did get this good video of Kevin doing the ladder drill.
The kids were invited to a birthday party at a cool new place called Rebounderz. It is a place filled with trampolines. The kids had so much fun and got a great workout.
They even have trampolines on the walls to bounce off of.
Caroline had fun doing flips into the foam pits.
And got really good at bouncing off the walls.
Caroline's soccer team had to make a mad dash from the party to play indoor soccer. It wasn't your traditional indoor soccer. Caroline found it boring and didn't like the chaos of it all. But it was interesting to try.
While at one of Caroline's soccer practices, one of Kevin's friends showed up with a bat, ball and tee. The mom pitched Kevin a ball, not expecting contact at all and he hit it back at her so hard that it hit her in the leg. He looked so happy to play and has asked Tom to go out and play in the backyard.
Hopefully he can try to play this summer. He loves it and is pretty good.
One morning, I walked in the playroom to find the kids playing their Lego soccer game. Love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment