Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring is Here!!!

I think I can say that Spring is finally here. We took a trip out to the beach last Friday. Quite a few people had the same idea. The kids had a great time playing in the sand and skipping in and out of the water.
Earlier that day several people had made big sand castles. Here the kids are having fun destroying one that someone had left.
On Sunday we headed out to the backyard to play. The kids took all of the toys out into the grass. Caroline wanted to have a "carnival."
By the time we were done, Caroline was exhausted!!! Happy Spring everyone! Of course with spring comes yard work. I was out for 2 hours, filled a garbage can and 2 leaf bags and still have lots to do before I can plant flowers. I guess I know where I'll be the next few days!

No comments: