Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mid-March Update

Kevin has finally agreed to start posing for pictures, while looking at the camera. 2 weeks ago while we were getting ready for school, Caroline and Kevin were sitting on their little stool together looking so cute.

Caroline has been doing gymnastics now for over a year and I realized that I never take any video of her. Granted, this is not a good video, but this is Take 1. Here she is learning a new something or other on the bars. The videographer, aka Mommy, missed the beginning of this, but she hopped her leg up on the bar and here she goes. She is actually getting pretty decent at this technique.

Yesterday we headed to Orlando to see the Mets vs. the Braves Spring Training game. We had a great time, great weather, and yummy hot dogs. This was the best the kids ever did during a game. In fact, with the exception of going twice to get food and drinks, I got to watch the whole game. Usually I'm out in the breezeway for 4-5 innings letting the kids run around.

No comments: