Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Day at the Beach
The other day I was busy doing who knows what when I realized that I hadn't heard from Kevin in a while. I looked all over and where was he? Behind a chair playing with his animals on the window sill. Scared me to death!
Yesterday we took a trip to the beach. We usually go with Aunt Leslie and Michael. Caroline has been complaining that she never has any fun at the beach. That's just crazy talk. What does she mean, she doesn't have any fun. Just because there are two boys under 3 running around destroying her sand creations, chasing her, throwing sand on her, taking her sand toys away. I mean really. What a complainer! So this time, since Aunt Leslie and Michael were away, we decided to invite one of Caroline's friends to join us.
Caroline and Grace had a good time running in and out of the water. The water was remarkably not freezing cold for the beginning of February.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment