Sunday, January 11, 2009

Post Christmas Fun

The Saturday after New Years, the kids and I decided to take a trip to the zoo. It was chilly out, but all the animals were out. We even saw the 2 cheetahs up close. Both Caroline and Kevin braved the alligator statue. Usually the statues of the animals scare him. He won't go near the big elephant or the gorilla, but a gator. That won't hurt him...Nooo!

Later that day, we were watching football when Kevin's favorite commercial came on.

We finally got to have Christmas with Aunt Leslie and Michael. Caroline is opening her gift. A My Little Pony baker set and a set of stamps. She has made lots of craft projects with her stamps. Unfortunately, she hasn't gotten to play with her pony too much. Kevin usually gets there first!


Kevin and Michael opened their singing trucks at the same time. Michael got the loud Raminator monster truck and Kevin got the YMCA singing Hummer. The mommies decided to see who could get the best (really worst) present. I think Aunt Leslie wins!

Below you can hear how fun this present has been for all of us. Tom and I can't get that stupid song out of our heads! YMCA!!! You can only imagine the fun we are having with this toy! Thank you so much Aunt Leslie. I hope it doesn't accidentally get broken. That would be horrible.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

AnLeLe picks out the COOLEST toys! I can't wait to play with you guys tomorrow!