Then on Friday night, we had a girl's night. Caroline, her friend Grace, Grace's mom, and myself went to dinner and then downtown to see the Nutcracker. Caroline loved it again this year. Of course before I went, I told her that it was the same thing that we saw last year. In the early minutes of the show, Caroline started quickly whispering to me in a "you are wrong" tone that the mice costumes were different - definitely not the same as last year. She remembered the costumes from last year. Aargh!!! "Yes, there are different people performing, but it is the same story," I had to correct myself.Sunday, December 14, 2008
Christmas Program and Nutcracker
We've had a couple busy days. On Thursday Caroline had her Christmas program at school. They all looked so grown up in their Christmas outfits. This year they got to "sing" with the whole school. Something like 10 songs. Of course the little ones don't know all the words, so they either made them up, or didn't sing in parts. I loved hearing Caroline playing and singing Christmas tunes in her own words at home. Very cute. Here, Caroline is with her friend Mikey.
Then on Friday night, we had a girl's night. Caroline, her friend Grace, Grace's mom, and myself went to dinner and then downtown to see the Nutcracker. Caroline loved it again this year. Of course before I went, I told her that it was the same thing that we saw last year. In the early minutes of the show, Caroline started quickly whispering to me in a "you are wrong" tone that the mice costumes were different - definitely not the same as last year. She remembered the costumes from last year. Aargh!!! "Yes, there are different people performing, but it is the same story," I had to correct myself.
Then on Friday night, we had a girl's night. Caroline, her friend Grace, Grace's mom, and myself went to dinner and then downtown to see the Nutcracker. Caroline loved it again this year. Of course before I went, I told her that it was the same thing that we saw last year. In the early minutes of the show, Caroline started quickly whispering to me in a "you are wrong" tone that the mice costumes were different - definitely not the same as last year. She remembered the costumes from last year. Aargh!!! "Yes, there are different people performing, but it is the same story," I had to correct myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Caroline looks so cute in her outfits, and I love Kevin's sweater :)
Post a Comment