Friday, April 1, 2016

Middle School Fun

With Middle School, come dances. Here are Caroline and Emma Kate before heading to their dance at school.  This time, they said that they actually danced. 
Now that Caroline is in middle school, I don't get to see what she is doing most of the time.  In April, they had STEM day and were looking for parent volunteers.  Sign me up!  They were given items, basic rules, and an end objective and had to come up with a way to get it done.  She started at my station.  I looked over and they had quickly built the device correctly.  I thought they were going to win.  2 seconds after I took this picture, they had completely taken it apart, for reasons unknown and never figured out what to do.
In this challenge, they actually placed - I think because it was more of an athletic/coordination challenge.

After the STEM activities, they went outside for lunch and some playground time.  It was a fun day for all of them.  I was happy I got to see it.

No comments: