Kevin went to a birthday party at the park. The kids were fishing. I asked a dad to help Kevin to start because I was terrified to have to put the worm on the hook. After I figured out that they were using lures and hot dogs, I was able to help him the rest of the time.
No one caught a fish in the 22 seconds that they sat there, so the boys ended up playing hard core tackle football the rest of the time.
The kids had a 3v3 soccer tournament in the rain. Kevin played the best defense I've ever seen him play, making countless saves and assists. They ended up losing a close game in the finals to a team that usually blows them out. The boys ended up coming in 2nd place. Go Force!
Caroline loves her Rainbow Loom. Here are some of her creations: a mermaid and a gymnast.
We got a basketball goal for the front yard. The kids love playing.
The second Caroline stops, Kevin gets all in her face.
Here are Caroline, Logan, and Peyton during some down time between games at their soccer tournament on Kevin's birthday.
This was their first tournament of the new season. The girls are just learning the 8v8 system and they played well.
Friday we went to the grocery store to get a card for Caroline's friend's birthday. Kevin found this card of a man in a speedo. Inside the card it said something about getting some roasted nuts. Kevin thought it was hilarious and was giggling all through Publix. The rest of the day, he would giggle and say roasted nuts. Hee hee.
No comments:
Post a Comment