Caroline had long since outgrown her bike, so we finally went to Toys 'R Us last weekend and got the kids new bikes. Here is Caroline loving her new bike. Now that she has 20 inch wheels, I have to pedal more to keep up when we go riding together.
Kevin also got a new bike and is riding it training wheel free! He struggles a big to start off, because his bike is about 1/2 inch too high for him. He's getting better though. We are out practicing every day getting ready to ride bikes to our new school. We are super excited that we are close enough to be able to ride bikes to school.
It's so funny. Kevin loves to go over the bumps and steers his way over them, through the water, around and back to the bumps. Caroline is the total opposite. Sometimes she tries to go over the bumps to be like Kevin, but really isn't a fan.
And Kevin and Ryan building their motorcycle track. Complete with a bridge.
Here is Caroline getting ready to head out to the water. (moments later, she dropped my phone in the water - luckily, I don't seem to be having problems with it. I did put it away though, so I didn't get any more pictures of our beach trip)
No comments:
Post a Comment