Friday, March 25, 2011

Our Week

On Monday we got a new fence put up which has a working gate. The kids are able to go out and play in the woods behind our house. They love finding trees they can climb.


Tom was out of town the other day and much to my surprise I didn't feel like cooking (haha. I always hate cooking). This time I took the kids out to McDonald's.
Gourmet all the way for us! Kevin has a little problem staying in his seat. On the windowsill, he can stay. Nice.


We came home and went for a walk. A horse had just come by, so the kids were looking for hoof prints.


Wednesday we went straight from school to run some errands. We stopped at the Dairy Queen drive thru. I looked back and saw this...


Caroline on the other hand stayed nice and clean... as usual.



No comments: