Sunday, November 15, 2009
Another Busy Week
I came back from working at last week's Fall Festival to find that the kids created a fort in the playroom. Here's Caroline peaking out of her little window in the new playroom wall.
And the kids lounging and watching TV from their homemade couch.
Kevin was happy to come home one day and find that I had made his bed and placed all of his guys so nicely in his bed. Night night Kevin!
Caroline too!
Kevin wanted to eat some fruit while he watched a little TV later in the week. And when I say some fruit, I mean the whole box! I set the box on the table and then got distracted. I came back to find him 1/4 of the way done with the box. The boy loves his fruit!
Caroline had her last soccer game of the season. She played awesome. Played great offense and some really amazing defense. Saved a goal from right before going into the net. Go Caroline!!!
Saturday, she had her friend Grace over for the day. They played dress up among other things. Here is Caroline with her wings on, right before they started leaping off the chair onto the carpet, making their little wings fly!
That night we went to a birthday party at a place called Jungle Quest. It was so cool. They had a huge zip cord that went across the building, an indoor playground, and a climbing wall. Here's Caroline and Grace swinging across on the zip cord. (Caroline has on the blue pants.)
They had so much fun and kept going over and over again. Caroline also climbed the rock wall, which went even higher than they are in the picture below. They had to climb up and ring a bell. I didn't get a picture because some of the mommies decided to go on the zip cord too, and I was in line. It was so much fun. We are thinking about going back sometime when the kids are in school to do it ourselves again! Those stupid kids made us wait so long before we could have our turn again. It wasn't fair!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment