
Well we had a fun day yesterday. Aunt Leslie, Michael, Caroline, Kevin and I all went to the beach. It was beautiful. A nice calm day, 80 degrees, very nice. This was Kevin's first time at the beach since he was just a few months old. He had a ball eating sand and chasing the sea gulls who were trying to get the boys' graham cracker crumbs. Caroline had fun running in and out of the waves and fighting Michael off from "her" toys. The last time we went to the beach with Michael, he was the same age Kevin is now and he had eaten a lot of sand on that trip. When I saw Kevin eating the sand, I immediately watched to see if Michael had grown out of it... unfortunately not. Why do they eat the sand? So gross. I'll have to watch Michael a lot this summer when we make our trips to the beach to see when I can have hope that Kevin will stop the sand eating! Boys!
1 comment:
I think I saw some sand in the diaper today....the gross never ends!
Post a Comment